What a Coach is Not…
- A coach is not a counselor. A counselor often focuses on the past and pain with the main goal being to heal and restore the individual. A coach is future-focused and is concerned with helping you develop action steps to meet your goal.
- A coach is not a consultant. A consult has an expertise in your specific problem area and provides advice based on personal suggestions. A coach is does not give you a proposed solution but instead leads you to your own solution.
- A coach is not a mentor. A mentor is someone who encourages personal and spiritual growth by “leading by example”. A coach encourages personal and spiritual growth while collaborating with you to help you sort and structure your vision.
“Mentoring is imparting to you what God has given me; coaching is drawing out of you what God has put in you.” -Dale Stoll
What a Coach is…
(Adopted from Lifeforming Leadership Coaching)
A Coach is a Personal Change Expert.
- Coaches help people like you grow faster, perform at higher levels, understand themselves more deeply, and live with greater purpose and fulfillment. In the same way that a personal trainer helps a pro athlete maximize performance, a personal coach can help you get the most out of life.
Coaching is a Transformational Conversation.
- The biggest surprise for first-time clients is realizing that the coach isn’t there to give advice. Instead, powerful, incisive coaching questions stimulate you to examine the things in life that matter most from new angles. A coaching conversation cantransform the way you look at life.
Coaching is a Transparent Relationship.
- A coach is a friend and confidant, your greatest supporter, and someone who knows you well enough to call out the best in you. A transparent relationship with your coach frees you to go to places you’ve never gone before.
Coaching is a Support System for Change.
- With support, encouragement, and accountability from someone who believes in us, we can do far more than we’d ever accomplish alone. A coach helps you stay on track, overcome obstacles, and convert your “want-to’s” into concrete steps that are put into your schedule.
Coaching is Continuous Leadership Development.
- Coaches don’t give solutions; they help you solve your own problems. Coaching is helping you learn instead of telling you what to do. By leveraging every situation to build your capacity as a leader and a person, coaching prepares you to conquer much bigger challenges in the future.
“Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximize their own performance. It’s helping them learn rather than teaching.” -Sir John Whitmore
What Can I Work On With a Coach?
- The answer is, “Just about anything!” discovering your purpose, tearing down strongholds to make room for change, consistent quiet times with God—you only need to answer the question, “What do I want to accomplish?”
What Happens in a Coaching Appointment?
- Coaching appointments begin with a chance for you to report on your progress and end with a clear set of action steps you choose to take in the week ahead. You are actively talking through your circumstances and I am actively listening and providing probing questions that allow you to generate your own solutions.
What is Coaching like?
- Each session is specifically catered towards your personal needs and goals. I am a professional trained to facilitate a powerful Coaching “Journey” that will help guide you and keep you inspired every step of the way as you move towards your goals and dreams.
Why do you charge for coaching?
I think the best way to answer this is to provide an analogy.
Growth Coaching and investing money into spiritual self : Joining a gym to invest in your physical self.
Both require investments that include time and money. You are more likely to commit to either program 100% when you have money invested in your success. I work with individuals that are ready to put in the time and effort it takes to makes a change that lasts a lifetime!
How much do you charge for your coaching sessions?
The cost is based on package options:
6 one hour sessions $80/session = $480
12 one hour sessions $70/session = $840
18 one hour sessions $60/session = $1080
24 one hour sessions $50/session = $1200
I also offer 3 one hour sessions $100/session = $300
*for half hour sessions divide the amount above per session by 2
I do offer several monthly specials so make sure to ask me what the special of the month is to receive the best rate!
How do we connect?
- Location is not factor. Coaching can be done in-person, by phone or even on Skype! I mostly coach over the phone, but Skype or in person (if you are local) are also options!
When can I begin my coaching journey with you?
Growth Coaching sessions are scheduled based on availability. Book now by clicking HERE.